Spacious Mobile Home in desirable Shenandoah Village is Move In ready! This Lovely One Story Home has an Awesome Front Porch, Large Open Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Main Bedroom includes a Full Bath and Walk in Closet. Large Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer! Shenandoah Village Monthly Ground Rent of $730.33 includes common area maintenance, street snow removal, trash, and recycling. It also includes the club house, community pool, billiard and reading room, large gathering hall, a fitness area and much more. Interested Buyers can stop by the main office to submit an application that requires Community approval. There is an application fee.
Manufactured Home, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Gloucester Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Vinyl Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Shuffleboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price